Now Hiring HVAC Techs & Installers!
(Other Positions Available)
Never work on call!
Comprehensive benefits package!
Best Places to Work Washington Business Journal!
Voted Best of Loudoun!
Signing bonus commensurate with experience!Apply Today!
Our employees enjoy competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and work life balance!
About Modern Mechanical
Modern Mechanical is always looking for motivated and skilled employees to join our growing company. If you’re someone who is dedicated to delivering superior customer service and helping families achieve the best in home comfort, we want to talk to you. We believe our employees are our greatest asset, so we invest heavily in ensuring we have the best team possible. Think you’ve got what it takes to help us accomplish our mission, to deliver the best home mechanical systems service in Northern Virginia? We encourage you to learn more about us and apply today!
We are currently seeking employees for the following positions
- HVAC installation technicians
- HVAC maintenance/repair technicians
- Customer service representatives
- Business development associates
Modern Mechanical Summary of Benefits
Modern Mechanical rewards its employees with a rich suite of benefits. After your initial ninety days of employment we:
- Provide a well-stocked and professionally maintained service vehicle.
- Benefits Medical Portfolio includes: Health; Dental; Vision and Prescription Drugs.
- Short-Term Disability Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Earned Paid Time Off
- Paid Vendor Training.
- Continued Education Benefits.
- Career Advancement Opportunities.
- Bonus Incentives for Journeyman and Masters.
- Annual Performance Reviews with Bonus Incentives.
- Uniforms provided through a professional uniform service company.
- Professional Tool account program that helps you buy the tools you need.
- One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning provides you with major professional equipment items (vacuum pumps & sewer cameras).
Modern Mechanical is an equal opportunity employer. Our recruiting and hiring practices are based solely on job-related criteria and we do not discriminate on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class.
Please note: as a residential services company, we take the reputation of our organization and our employees very seriously. As part of our hiring process, we perform DMV and criminal background checks and substance abuse screening. By completing an application for employment, you are consenting to and authorizing us to perform this step in our hiring process.